It is an Arduino compatible 2 channel power board, and in general with any micro-controller based system.
- Supply voltage: + 5V
- 2 x inputs isolated by opto-couplers
- 2 x LEDs indicating relay control
- Possibility of separating the control voltage of the opto-couplers from that of the relays ( max. 5V for each )
- 2 x Switching relay whose characteristics are:
- 1 x NO / NC contact per relay, outputs on screw terminal blocks
- Maximum switching power: AC250V 10A / DC30V 10A
- Coil voltage: 5V
- Dimensions: approx. 49 x 38mm (W x D)
→ I bought this module here in January 2015 for 2.54 € (free shipping).